Overall objective of the project is to contribute development of new social entreprises and increasing institutional and financial capacity of the existing social enterprises by analyzing the needs and raising awareness among different institutions at different levels.
Project purposes are,
- a) Giving support to new social enterprises by developing a self-learning and teaching/training materials for trainers/mentors.
- b) Increasing institutional & management capacity of existing social entreprises by providing access free materials via digital platforms.
- c) Increasing financial capacity of existing social enterprises by facilitating access to external fund mechanisms via databases and learning/teaching/training materials.
- d) Raising awareness on social entrepreneurship by various activities (dissemination, training, valorization, exploitation, multiplier events, promotion etc.) which will be implemented.
- e) Inreasing the number of competent young people and trainers/mentors in social business sector by enhancing their management, enterpreneurial skills and knowledge with non-formal methodology.
- f) Building capacity and creating network among partners from different countries and organizations with different set of skills, capacity and cultures in the context of social entrepreneurship.
- g) Enabiling to free access to knowledge with Open Educational Resources (OER) and materials in this area which has scarce resources in terms of educational materials and intellectual outputs.
- h) Increasing opportunities for e-learning/blended learning in this area via digital plaform.